Wednesday, May 13, 2015

First blog!!

I'm super new at this blogging thing but I wanted to give a run down of what I plan to blog about in the future. I'm sure next to no one will actually read this but in the chance that someone finds this and has similar interests, I want them to at least give me a chance! ^^

First things first, my name is Kierstin. I'm 21 years old and I live in the U.S. I'm not the most experienced person when it comes to life but I hope that I can at least add some color to it as I learn more about who I am and about where I belong. At the moment, I am not in school but I am working full time as a department supervisor at a retail store. I'm a very family-oriented person despite the fact that I cherish my alone time very very much. I also love my dog probably more than I should but if anyone sticks around long enough, they will probably figure that out very quickly. I do attend church and my faith is a big part of my life and the decisions I make but I am not the preachy sort. I stand by the Bible and its principles but I will not shove them down your throat. If asked, I will gladly talk about my beliefs but I don't like to spark up debates.

Now, onto the blogging stuff!! The main reason I wanted to start blogging was because there are so many things that I love and so many experiences that I would love to write about but I've never really had the proper place to organize all of my thoughts. I've also had very little motivation to write the past couple of years or so. So, maybe this will give me a little nudge.


These are some of my future blogging plans:
  • Book reviews
  • Movie reviews (including Asian movie reviews)
  • Asian drama updates, episode recaps, and reviews
  • K-pop album reviews and playlist updates
  • 3DS game reviews and/or progress updates
  • Travel and concert journals (Yay! Adventures!)
  • Random thoughts, rants, my wonderful customer service stories, and probably silly stories about my beagle. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment