Saturday, March 11, 2017

Favorite K-pop Songs of 2016

There were so many great comebacks and debuts last year! This list was made based off of my Last.fm statistics and how much I loved each song. It was really hard not to include other songs that I felt deserved to be on the list but I didn't want the list to be super long. So, here goes my most played/most loved song list of 2016 (in no specific order.)

  1. Sentimental- WINNER
  2. Pentagon- Pentagon
  3. The Closer- VIXX
  4. Monster- EXO
  5. Emptiness- MADTOWN
  6. Knock- KNK
  7. Just Go- iKON
  8. Hit Me (Feat. KUSH)- MOBB
  9. Full House- MOBB
10. Letting Go- DAY6
11. Cheer Up- TWICE
12. Holup!- Bobby
13. Playing With Fire- BLACKPINK
14. Toy- Block B
15. Fxxk It- Big Bang
16. Fire- BTS
17. Lie- BTS
18. Save Me- BTS
19. Blood Sweat & Tears- BTS
20. Am I Wrong- BTS

Honorable Mentions:
  1. Bermuda Triangle (Feat. Crush, DEAN)- ZICO
  2. White Sugar- MONSTA X
  3. Heartless- U-KISS
  4. Lucky One- EXO
  5. Beggin On My Knees- GOT7




No comments:

Post a Comment